[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Extending jPDL for using in web application

s_aliakbary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 09:07:56 EST 2006

Hi again
I still think that I should implement my own nodes!
task-controllers and more genral, process variables do not seem a good solution, because for each process instantiation the variables are created and they should get values for each process instance, while properties like URL, menuID, .. are labels for "node definitions" not for "nodes in a process instances". So performance using process and task variables is not good.
So I think I should design a table along with JBPM_NODE storing extra properties for each node.

Please if this design has a drawback, inform me about that.
And my new problem is the graphical-designer, which does not support third-party implemented nodes. Is it easy to change the graphical designer so that it supports new implemented nodes in jPDL?

Thanks again

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986532#3986532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986532