[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems with application-like behaviour project

jerome_082006 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 10:28:30 EST 2006

Hello,

We are currently facing the same "issues" : basically, our application consists of a main master/detail view panel in a tabbed pane and we would like to be able to create/edit entities in tabs (of the same tabbed pane).

Would it be possible to have one conversation per tab ? and to switch from one another on tab change event ?

We are using Seam 1.1 Beta 2 from CVS (11/15) and Icefaces 1.5 (the latest build).

Did you manage to get a working solution ?

Regards,
Jerome.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986562#3986562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986562