[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems with application-like behaviour project

raffaele.camanzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 11:01:29 EST 2006

Hi Jerome,

Unfortunately I did not ever put my head on Icefaces then I cannot give a complete answer to your question, anyway, if you need to connect a tab to a conversation and refer to that conversation everytime (but the first when the conversation is created) you select the tab, the solution is straightforward: all you have to do is set an explicit id to the conversation: @Begin(id="") and Seam does this for you (the first time creates the conversation with the given id and everytime you ask for the begin method of such conversation Seam understands that the conversation is already present, gets it and skips the begin method execution).

I hope that this answer will be useful for you.

Regards,
Raffaele

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986589#3986589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986589