[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Exposing EJB3.0 SLSB to an EJB2.1 Client

rbenko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 13:09:53 EST 2006

Another question - I'm assuming that the EJB2.1 clients will NOT need the jboss-ejb3-client.jar (that would kind of defeat the purpose).

When I deploy the annotated bean and try to look it up, I keep getting the following exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessRemoteProxy (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

Obviously my client would not have this class, not being EJB3 enabled.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986639#3986639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986639