[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Recent Windows update might have broke my jboss - JNDI

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 13:48:19 EST 2006

Some other process is already using port 1098.  Find out what it is and stop it.  To find out, either use netstat or better yet, use TcpView from www.sysinternals.com (look under networking tools).  [Whoa, it has been about a month since I visited sysinternals and it has now been moved to MSDN. Socking at first but expected since MS bought Winternals.]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986646#3986646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986646