[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - going from jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.3 to jboss-4.0.5.GA

Digeratus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 14:29:56 EST 2006

In piecing through the various postings on this list and the great wiki entry for JbpmGettingStarted... I've done the following:

1. Moved the jbpm.war and jbpm.sar to jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy
2. Tweaked the jbpm.war to eliminate the conflicting .jars (jaxen and dom4j)

But in poking around using the startDatabaseManager operation from the jmx console, it's clear that my "ported" hsql database jbpm doesn't have the tables it should have (although the logs show all the hibernate mappings being created)

So can someone tell me how the hibernate.cfg.xml contained in .../jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/jbpm.sar/jbpm.sar.cfg.jar interact with the default configuration of the hsql db that jms uses?  It seems that I have to move it somewhere so that it gets picked up properly.

by way of a disclaimer, I'm new to jboss and hsql as well as jbpm ;^) It looks like it rocks, but I'm still getting my head around how it all hangs together.

Thanks in advance for pointers to me with my further rtfm (Reading of The Fine Manuals ;^)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986653#3986653

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986653