[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError in 4.0.5

infinity2heaven do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 16:43:44 EST 2006

I get this error at runtime for my application deployed on JBoss 4.0.5 which has hibernate 3.

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
	at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.afterTransactionCompletion(SessionImpl.java:377)
	at org.hibernate.jdbc.JDBCContext.afterTransactionCompletion(JDBCContext.java:228)
	at org.hibernate.jdbc.JDBCContext.disconnect(JDBCContext.java:191)
	at org.hibernate.jdbc.JDBCContext.release(JDBCContext.java:88)
	at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.close(SessionImpl.java:274)

The same configuration deploys fine on JBoss 4.0.2.

I tried googling and removed log4j jars (incompatible versions probably) from my application.war file but the problem still persisits

what next?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986683#3986683

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986683