[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - does this thing work with Mac OS X?

sonoerin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 22:01:17 EST 2006

I have installed/uninstalled/reinstalled the JBoss-IDE plugin several times as the online documentation called for.  When restarting Eclipse and then selecting "Run | Debug" I get a screen asking me to provide the projects that will be used.  The list is null, so I can only assume the plugin either can't see or doesn't recognize my applications (standard Eclipse Java project).

When I try to configure a server to debug with, clicking the new button doesn't give any options.

All I can guess is that this won't work on OS X (10.4.8) with Eclipse (3.2) and JBoss AS 4.0.2, with JBoss IDE 1.6.0.GA.

Can anyone confirm this?  Is there a better place to get answers?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986730#3986730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986730