[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBossPortal_2_2_CustomJACCExample

surendrakumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 04:58:06 EST 2006

Hi all,

Please give me sample or instructins to write custom authorization for JBOSS portal server2.6.0.how can i do custom authrization for all portals,pages,portlets in portal container.

Here is my requirment. i want to inject my sample code into jboss portal which provides decision for requested resource ,user ,action depending on this decision acess for the requsted resource will be provided.please give instructios how can i inject my code into portals servers authorization manager otherwise suggest which is right way to inject my code in JBOSS portal

Thanks
Surendra kumar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986778#3986778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986778