[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: tool support for Stub based client programming model

muted do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 05:06:48 EST 2006

I'm also looking for information on how to create the client-side stubs. Looking at the (poor) documentation for wstools, it looks like it can only create the server-side stubs. That was my experience, I have a valid wsdl file created with the tools used on the endpoint server, which is running on a different platform. When I use wstools as specified in the WS documentation and wiki, the only code I get is the server-side stubs which do not help me at all.

I browsed through the wstools configuration XML and it seems that it only specifies ways to create the server-side java code.

I'm really new to web service coding and until now have just used ready modules created by others in the company. However, everyone here is new to JBoss so a few examples or the correct instructions on how to use wstools to create the client-side stubs would be appreciated.

-Pekka

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986780#3986780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986780