[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Problem in Reading Application Resources properties file on

bbnarasimhulu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 05:23:58 EST 2006

I am facing some problem with my current application while reading ApplicationResources.properties file.Application is working fine on Windows environment and it is not able to read the ApplicationResources.properties properties file on Linux Environment.I think it is problem with the class path.

While building the war file,I am copying the ApplicationResources.properties to
WEB-INF/classes/ApplicationResources.properties

Our app server is JBOSS and version is jboss-4.0.4.GA

Struts-config.xml entry is
<message-resources parameter="ApplicationResources" />

Please help me out from this.What i have to do to Run the Application on Linux OS also.

Thanks in Advance,
Narasimha

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986783#3986783

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986783