[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Where are industrial and nphalanx layout

Peter.Coppens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 10:15:34 EST 2006

I am not sure I understood the meaning of the referred part of the doc, but what I am actually looking for is a layout that uses the advised "approach", as in

anonymous wrote : * a taglib that uses a pluggable API to delegate the markup generation to a set of classes

I found three layouts in the bunddle: nodesk, phalanx and generic, but these all seem to use the first (jsp) approach

Any ideas where I could get such an example,

Thanks,

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986854#3986854

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986854