[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Spring-injected ManagedHibernateSession

berserksangr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 10:34:17 EST 2006

Hi,
I have a Spring-wired multilayer application. Is there any way to inject Seam ManagedHibernateSession to my DAO's that are in a separate view-technology-blind layer using a Spring context?
Seam+Hibernate+Microcontainer example looks like nothing that Spring can't do, but I'm not sure about how it will play together with Seam and Hibernate.

I like Seam very much, but I don't want to run Microcontainer in my app, when Spring simply gives me what I need. I will be glad to see some examples how to do it.

Greetings,
Przemek.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986859#3986859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986859