[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: does this thing work with Mac OS X?

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 11:00:23 EST 2006

MyEclipse wants it broken out because webtools (WTP) wants it broken out, but we agree breaking these things out aren't necessarily the best way to do things.

However, it still will not work the way it is. You will be unable to run your project on the server.

What Max said, but I don't believe you (sonoerin) understood, is that you need to package the project into a .jar or .war and then run THAT file on the server / debug on server.  (Right click on your .war or .ejb and run on server). You cannot run the project itself as of now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986870#3986870

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986870