[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBossWS installation problem

mslepak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 12:44:50 EST 2006

We are using JBoss AS 4.0.0 with embedded Tomcat 5.0. We've used JBoss for quite a while, haven't had any problems, and now we are adding WS component which we downloaded from your site. Here is the exact file description:

jbossws-1.0.4.GA; Binaries, Docs, Samples; 12 MB; 11/15/06; LGPL

I followed the installation instructions, i.e.

1. Extracted jbossws.sar to the newly created directory jbossws.sar under C:\jboss-4.0.0\server\jist\deploy

3. Copied jbossws-client.jar to C:\jboss-4.0.0\client

4. Downloaded jboss-xml-binding.jar file from http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/jbossxb/1.0.0.CR7/lib/

5. Copied jboss-xml-binding.jar file to C:\jboss-4.0.0\client and C:\jboss-4.0.0\lib

Upon completion of these steps, I started JBoss and encountered

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Unexpected error during load of: org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss.WebServiceClientDeployer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986930#3986930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986930