[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Number of Threads

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 13:36:44 EST 2006

Hello there! We have a reasonable server (4x xeon processors, 6gig ram). We are using apache + mod jk.
Our server is deployed using the all profile. We need to increase the number of simultaneous requests we could accept. I know this is controlled through the max threads parameter. But I have a few questions:

1st. Should I increase it for the connector at 8009 or at 8080?
2nd What should be a good number for this kind of machine (we have over 1.000 simultaneous requests today)

Best regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986953#3986953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986953