[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Can't get a stateless session bean to work - JNDI can't

Azavia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 16:19:52 EST 2006

Hi,

I was trying to follow the skeleton project given at http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=StarterSkeletonEclipseProject to see if i could get that to work. It seems like if it'd work, it'd be a lot easier.

However, where are the web files supposed to go, such as the jsp, etc? It didn't seem to discuss that at all, or give an example of it. Also, I noticed that the deployment script only deploys the ear file, not the war.

If it is worthwhile, I'd love to use this skeleton project, if I could resolve the above, since it covers a lot more than the ejb3 project that comes with the JBoss IDE plug-in.

Thanks for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986984#3986984

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986984