[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Where's the Binding?

russray do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 18 01:41:25 EST 2006

I have gone back and re-installed the Application Server and ensured I declared only one datasource for our projects.  Now I can not get a connection.

  | 00:38:27,677 INFO  [WrapperDataSourceService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=jdbc/pidbdev' to JNDI name 'java:jdbc/pidbdev'
  | 00:38:27,724 WARN  [JBossManagedConnectionPool] Throwable while attempting to get a new connection: null
  | org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassCastException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver)

The XML files remained the same.  The previous install did not extablish a default database.  SQL Server really the secondary DB.

I am hoping someone will throw me a bone here.....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987043#3987043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987043