[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Slow remote database connection

ayyappan.ap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 18 07:36:31 EST 2006

Hi doktora,
 I am also having the same problem as you.
I am using the Micrsoft Sql server 2000 and am getting the connection using data source.
And i am calling a stored procedre from the client. When i run this stored procedure directly using the
query analyzer i am getting the results much faster. But its taking much time to fetch the datas when i am calling the same stored procedure via jBoss. This is very much similar to the problem that you faced. Did you find any solution to the problem. If so kindly let me know what to do.
               And also people who come across such problems help me to find solution for the problem
Thanks in advance,
Ayyappan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987062#3987062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987062