[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Deployment dependencies...

jactor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 19 05:57:12 EST 2006

Thanx for the reply!

I am sorry to say that I have not modified this thread after discovering the problem. I had a typo in my xml and am frustrated over not noticing this earlier.

Your suggestion is good. My ant-task is simular to your fix, so this has never been an issue. I did not know you could use the zipfileset.

I am discovering that lot of my issues are never answered in this forum, so I am a bit disappointed by the response of some of my issues. Thanx for your answe...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987139#3987139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987139