[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - <exclude-list> in ejb-jar.xml doesnt work

sanjeeth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 01:31:59 EST 2006

hello All,
  I am using the <exclude-list> in the ejb-jar.xml to restrict a method call from the client. My deployment succede but from the client invoking that method succedes without any exception.

ejb-jar.xml
<ejb-jar>
  <enterprise-beans>

      <ejb-name>ejb1</ejb-name>
      test.CurrencyHome
      test.Currency
      <ejb-class>test.CurrencyBean</ejb-class>
      <session-type>Stateless</session-type>

  </enterprise-beans>
  <assembly-descriptor>
  <exclude-list>

                <ejb-name>ejb1</ejb-name>
                <method-name>test</method-name>

        </exclude-list>
  </assembly-descriptor>
</ejb-jar>

jboss.xml

   <enterprise-beans>

         <ejb-name>ejb1</ejb-name>
         <jndi-name>cc</jndi-name>
         <local-jndi-name>cclocal</local-jndi-name>

   </enterprise-beans>

In the above xmls i have specified the method name "test" to restrict. The Method "test" is declared in the remote interface. From the client when i call method "test" it succedes. Is there any other configuration needs to be done for this to work. Could anybody please help me out regarding this issue.

thanks in advance
sanjeeth S

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987217#3987217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987217