[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Exception: Unable to fill pool

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 08:42:10 EST 2006

This is a driver level error most likelly caused by something in your RAC configuration. JBoss is telling you that on connection creation something fails.

  |  nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Socket is not connected)

Since it doesn't show up in your test environment the obvious cause is RAC. You will need to verify your settings against Oracle's documentation. There is no 'rule of thumb' guildlines we offer for this type of config as it is different from environment to environment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987284#3987284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987284