[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Jboss portal 2.6 and jnlp

bdaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 09:29:45 EST 2006

No. You simply can't do this like that. This is the same problem as "I want to download a file that I store in database from inside a portlet and .setContentType() doesn't work...".
Portal agregates content from all portlets on the portal page, so you always generate only page fragment in a portlet. If you have the static file in your web archive then use DIRECT URL to it. If it's dynamic content you MUST use an URL to servlet that will do the job for you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987296#3987296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987296