[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Jboss 5 beta 1 : classnotfound : commons-beanutils and commo

georges.goebel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 10:35:41 EST 2006

I after upgrading to jboss 5.0 beta 1 I had difficulties to run my application. The jars : /commons-digester-1.6.jar and commons-beanutils.jar weren't any more in the classpath of jboss. After copying them to jboss_home/server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/jsf-libs/ everything worked again. Did I miss something in the new documentation or did you forget to package them ? Or must I package them from now on in my web app ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987315#3987315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987315