[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - new features in beta

Hoffa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 10:48:34 EST 2006

is there something I have to follow, when I want to make use of the new exceptions.xml? I'd like a catch-all like it's described in the docs. So I just put

  | <exceptions>
  | 	<exception>
  |       <redirect view-id="/failure.xhtml">Unexpected failure</redirect>
  |       <end-conversation/>
  |     </exception>
  | </exceptions>

in the exception.xml. And to test it I put inside an action-method

  | if (true)
  |   throw new NullPointerException("exception test");

but still I see the seam debug page.

Another new feature I'm trying to figure out is the no-conversation-view-id for nodes. I understand that it is now possible to do something like:

  | <page view-id="/members/*" no-conversation-view-id="/members/main.xhtml"/>

,right? But how?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987322#3987322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987322