[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Hibernate Entity+Query cache with INVALIDATION_SYNC and PESS

youngm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 11:18:28 EST 2006

I'm using JBossCache as a hibernate second level cache.  I wish to use PESSIMISTIC locking (I want query cache and want to minimize random RollbackExceptions) with INVALIDATION (Don't want to replicate the cache throughout the cluster).  Looking at the wiki:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossCacheHibernate

INVALIDATION_SYNC with PESSIMISTIC locking is not a recommended option.  Is there anything inherently wrong with invalication and pessimistic locking or would others here consider that a valid configuration for a Hibernate second level cache?

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987332#3987332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987332