[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Cannot place Portlet on the Right side of the Portal

sleven1868 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 11:29:56 EST 2006

I want to place a portlet on the right side of the portal.  I am unable to accomplish that using the JBOSS Portal UI.  I can place portals on the left, the center but not on the right.  My portal will have a menu on the left, 2 portlet windows (one on top of the other) in the center, and a reporting portlet on the right.  Does anyone know how to get 3 columns of portlets to show on the screen?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987338#3987338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987338