[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - See JBoss default page in the portlet instead of specified c

portalgeek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 12:28:56 EST 2006

Hi,

 I have developed a simple portlet extending from generic portlet. When i deploy the portlet. I see JBoss portlet default page inside the portlet, instead of specified content to display, which is a JSP.

 Below id my code ? Can someone please throw some light:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987364#3987364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987364