[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What do you guys think of this idea?

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 12:30:53 EST 2006

I really like it.  I actually tried to do something like this with facelets before giving in and adopting pages.xml because I didn't have enough time and the facelets tags would fire at Restore View so they didn't integrate with conversations well.  Pages.xml would still be useful for wildcard type actions, but if you are performing state validation on a particular page why go to a seperate file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987366#3987366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987366