[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Workspace/conversation switcher

jerome_082006 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 14:45:17 EST 2006

Hi Raffaele,

The main issue I'm facing seems to be related to Icefaces and conversationId propagation. Today I discovered there was a D2DSeamFaceletViewHandler, not included in the public release (11/14) but available in a special build (cf. the Seam/Icefaces booking application in icefaces.org forum). This build has better support for Seam conversations.

I still have to test, but I think that should solve most of my problems.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Jerome.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987392#3987392