[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: RedeliveryLimit not limiting

miri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 15:06:59 EST 2006

"CptnKirk" wrote : I'm trying to use RedeliveryLimit in JBoss 3.2.5.  The RedeliveryDelay works as expected.......

Hi, could you please tell me how you made the RedeliveryDelay working? I have a Jboss 3.2.7, standalone asynchronous client with CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE, RedeliveryDelay attr of my queue is set (10000). After calling session.recover() (...and not acknowledging the received message), the message is redelivered immediately.

I have been looking through wiki and haven't found anything..some people just say its working, some (1, jboss 4) that its not...:)

What I do wrong?
Thx, Mirek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987399#3987399

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987399