[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Jboss server startup problem

moonny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 20 19:33:13 EST 2006

i'm developing a eclipse rcp project and JBOSS as myAS. but i noticed an error in the server log displayed as below when i try to startup my server.

ERROR [org.jboss.jdbc.HypersonicDatabase] Starting failed jboss:database=localDB,service=Hypersonic
java.sql.SQLException: User not found: SA

while in the command prompt of starting server, a message

" MBenas that are the root cause of the problem
ObjectName:jboss:database=localDB,service=Hypersonic
state:FAILED
Reason: java.sql.SQLException:User not found:SA
Depends On Me:
         jboss.jca:name=DefaultDS,service=ManagedConnectionFactory"

will this error affect my project?? how to fix this error??
thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987447#3987447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987447