[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ICEfaces

diablo341 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 00:59:58 EST 2006

I made a mistake when I said "listener".  I noticed in the booking app that was ported to use ICEfaces that the web.xml file has the following commented out:
<!--
  |     <filter>
  |         <filter-name>Seam Redirect Filter</filter-name>
  |         <filter-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamRedirectFilter</filter-class>
  |     </filter>
  |
  |     <filter-mapping>
  |         <filter-name>Seam Redirect Filter</filter-name>
  |         <url-pattern>*.seam</url-pattern>
  |     </filter-mapping>
  | -->

The seam docs states that the above is necessary to use post-then-redirect in JSF.  So if I'm not using ICEfaces on a seam page, how does this post-then-redirect happen?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987471#3987471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987471