[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - clustering jportal

salinaale do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 06:04:14 EST 2006

Sorry if this may be a very stupid question...

i would like to achieve load balancing (services like session replication are not required) of a portal application.

So i would like to have a cluster of 2 node in which my customization and  the version of jboss portal are kept aligned.

Is there a way to hot deploy a sar archive (jboss-portal.sar) putting it in server/all/farm directory? I tried to zip the jboss-portal.sar dir but without success...

Any suggestion?
Thanks and sorry for my english!!! :(

Ale

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987523#3987523