[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Standlone Client access jbossws over ssl

atquake do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 08:00:20 EST 2006

As I know, I can set Standlone Client System Properties to enable ssl accessing:

  | System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", sslstore);
  | System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", pass);

However, if the client need to use two different ssl connections, this will cause the problem. I just wonder whether there is an alternative way to create a web service over ssl. I saw there is a method in org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.ServiceFactoryImpl as following:

  | /**
  |     * Create a <code>Service</code> instance.
  |     *
  |     * @param wsdlURL URL for the WSDL document location
  |     * @param serviceName  QName for the service.
  |     * @param mappingURL URL for the jaxrpc-mapping.xml document location
  |     * @param securityURL URL for the jboss-ws-security.xml file
  |     * @return Service.
  |     * @throws ServiceException If any error in creation of the specified service
  |     */
  | public Service createService(URL wsdlURL, QName serviceName, URL mappingURL, URL securityURL) throws ServiceException

I guess maybe this is the solution but I have no idea about jboss-ws-security.xml. Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987543#3987543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987543