[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: XAConnectionFactory not

phanisekhar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 09:06:34 EST 2006

HI All

i am trying to migrate from JBOSS mq to messaging, as i am using jboss 4.0.2 we need download  jboss-messaging-1.0.x.zip  file i done it , as specified in Jboss messaging users guide,  i followed the following process

1) i have set the JBOSS_HOME to my current jboss  and set the ant path
next i executed ant-f release-admin.xml.
it created a copy of my default by naming it as messaging..
next as mentioned in the guide i started server ....but  i am getting the following error

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: XAConnectionFactory not bound

can any one suggest what are the files i need to change..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987554#3987554

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987554