[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - virtual host changes in each nodes config files?

rajeshchande do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 10:05:41 EST 2006

Hello,

I am setting up a cluster consisting of atleast 2 nodes on solaris. The cluster runs fine in terms of farm deployment.

The applications deployed use virtual host for getting accessed. http://aaa-devl.abc.xyz.com. In accordance the $JBOSS_HOME/server/$NODE1/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/server.xml would have following details:

  |         <Host name="aaa" autoDeploy="false" deployOnStartup="false" deployXML="false">
  |              <Alias>aaa-devl.abc.xyz.com</Alias>
  |              <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve"
  |                 prefix="access" suffix=".log" rotatable="false"
  |                 pattern="common" directory="${jboss.server.home.dir}/log/aaa"
  |                 resolveHosts="false" />
  |         </Host>

My question is, since this is in a cluster, i need to replicate the above configurations on other Nodes (ALL other instances) in a cluster? Any way to just change it at one location and all the instances should read the new changes?

Regards,anonymous wrote :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987572#3987572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987572