[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Help... HibernateException

bentins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 10:23:14 EST 2006

I have a process running inside a trascation. (Running inside JBoss App Server)

this process is part of many other processes running inside the application and is not doing anything special. All the others are running fine. It is probably a problem somewhere in my code but I don't know where to look. Here is a short description of what i'm doing.

The process goes through 3 nodes and then ends. Within that process it adds variables and deletes variables from the contectInstance, and of course does some things in the application.

When it ends, it tries to perform a commit. There it fails on

  | HibernateException: instance not of expected entity type: org.jbpm.context.exe.VariableInstance

at AbstractEntityPersister.getSubclassEntityPersister

I have looked at the context using debug and found some variables which I have left there, only the ones that were supposed to. They are all of type String and it seems the hibernate session sees them as String.

Help... I don't know where to look next. I need a direction

Thnx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987578#3987578

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987578