[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBoss Eclipse IDE, Eclipse 3.1 and upcoming WTP versions

srockny05 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 12:12:47 EST 2006

Hi - I was using MyEclipse with tomcat, but have just switched to JBoss 2.0.0.Beta2 running JBoss 4.0.5 with EJB3 support.

I created 3 projects, app.har, appejb.jar and app.war and have successfully deployed to Jboss, and the ejb and web modules benig published in the JBoss Server View. The har file contains all my hibernate code.

I love the product, the only complaint I have compared to MyEcplipse is I can't figure out how to make changes to my css, jsp, and javascript files and have them hot deploy without a server restart. I was able to do so with MyEclipse and tomcat. Is this possible to do with Jboss Eclipse IDE? If not this is a major disappointment for me. This really slows down my front end guys who are just working with the css, javascript.

Thanks,
Steve Rock

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987637#3987637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987637