[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Configuring JBossCluster

urisherman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 12:39:06 EST 2006

Hello,
I'm am looking into integrating JBossCache into a clustered application we will  have running on WLS9.2.
I tried digging into the docs trying to figure out how to define cluster members from jbosscache but I kept ending up with that unclear "ClusterConfig" element in the xml configuration file that has no informative english documentation to come with (or at least none that I found).
Does the cache service load the cluster definition from weblogic classes at runtime? I don't have the cluster up and running yet so I couldn't check that out.
Even if so, I'd still like to know how I can manually configure it since the cluster won't necessarily be defined in weblogic.
Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987645#3987645

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987645