[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - UsernameToken and Basic Auth

jgilbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 13:18:52 EST 2006

I have succesfully setup a webservice to use BASIC auth:

@PortComponent(authMethod = "BASIC")

And I have sucessfully setup a webservice to use UsernameToken:

   <config>
  |        <username/>
  |    </config>

But I can not get both to work together. Does this same like a reasonable requirement? It is a little redundant, but it looks like the only way to get complete security. Because just using UsernameToken doesn't look like it invokes a JAAS login module on the server side. It just sets up the SecurityAssociation.

I'll create an issue in jira if anyone thinks this is a bug.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987662#3987662

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987662