[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Upgrading to 2.0: How do I deploy my web app?

rhasselbaum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 15:45:23 EST 2006

Hi.

I'm upgrading from 1.6 to 2.0. I have an existing web application project that I'm trying to deploy, but not having any luck.

In 1.6, I used to right click on the project and select "Run Packaging". Then I right-clicked on the generated WAR file and selected "Deploy To" and the picked my JBoss launch configuration.

What are the equivalent steps in 2.0? I've already created a new server runtime and server instance, and it starts up fine. I can also run packaging like I did before. But when I right-click on the WAR file, there is no "Deploy To" option. I also tried right-clicking on the server and choosing "Add and Remove Projects", but a dialog appears that says, "There are no projects that can be added or removed from the server." How can I get it to see the web app in my workspace?

Thanks,
-Rob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987713#3987713

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987713