[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Help... HibernateException

bentins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 16:32:24 EST 2006

I managed to find out what was going on.

What I did was download the hibernate source. Stopped at the exception ponit with the debugger and found out which instance was causing the problem. As it turned out it was a vairable which existed in a super process which I have not taken care of.

Now everything is all right.

So.... Remember that usually the problem is with your variables, and they can exist in a super process too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987724#3987724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987724