[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Question regarding jBPM and Actor assignment

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 00:02:09 EST 2006

To assign the new task to yourself, you just do <assignment actor-id="#{actor.id}"/>

Or, to assign it to someone else, outject subordinateActorId, and use <assignment actor-id="#{subordinateActorId}"/>

To reassign a task you can use

@In JbpmContext jbpmContext;
  | jbpmContext.getTaskMgmtSession().loadTaskInstance(taskId).assign(subordinateActorId);

But, just especially for you, I added a couple of new methods to the PooledTask class, so you can do it that way if you prefer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987792#3987792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987792