[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: JBoss Clustering not working on Windows XP

@jb0ss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 01:52:31 EST 2006

I call my story a Third Node Strory - (TNS)
And it goes like this :-

I am not sure - if that could be the only problem,
because for me I do not have any VPN installed.

because I have one node - PC1 (computer)
second node --- PC2(computer)

but my third node is a Laptop.
I can see on my console, which says two nodes in my cluster but the third node (laptop) does not join. The laptop node is running in the same subnet.

Next Scenario is that.
I have a third node across a different SUBNET which is on a computer, but still the third node cannot get into the cluster.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Regards,
Vishal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987805#3987805