[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Debug Seam using the "jboss-seam-debug.jar"

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 04:48:25 EST 2006

Hi,

I would like to debug my seam application and have a look inside the contexts etc.

For that I have added the "jboss-seam-debug.jar" to the "/WEB-INF/lib/" directory of the WAR and inserted the following lines into the "web.xml" descriptor:

<context-param>
    <param-name>org.jboss.seam.core.init.debug</param-name>
    <param-value>true</param-value>
</context-param>

However, as soon as I try to access the webapplicaton the following exception gets thrown:

Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.apache.myfaces.webapp.webxml.WebXml.init must be called before!

What do I have to change to make it working?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987833#3987833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987833