[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: UPDATED: SelectItems (the one with the EntityConverter)

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 07:12:03 EST 2006

New version.

I'd really appreciate feedback on anyone using the tags in JSP (I don't use JSP normally).

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/attach?page=SeamSelectItemsNewDesign%2Fselectitems-1.1.1beta2.zip
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/attach?page=SeamSelectItemsNewDesign

*  You really don't need to include the caching jars if you don't use caching
*  Complete support for JSP - si:selectItems, si:convertEntity, si:convertEnum are now available and work as in facelets. Replicated the example as a JSP example to show it all working
*  Fixed bug where si:selectItems didn't work if used inside a rendertime iterator (e.g. dataTable, ui:repeat)
*  Split into two jars, normally you can place both in WEB-INF/lib

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987870#3987870

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987870