[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deploy new version of a Process defintion loaded and updated

matthieugd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 08:09:35 EST 2006

Hello,

When you deploy a processdefinition (xml,par file) with a name that already exists in DB, a new procedefinition is created (and the nodes etc ...) in the DB with a new version number.

If I load a processdefinition with the API, change the node and deploy with the method on GraphSession Class, a new definition is inserted with a new version number but the nodes are updated and not created. The definition with the verison number - 1 doesn't have anymore nodes.

How can I have the same behavior trough the API : deploy a new version of a process definition that I have previously loaded ?

Matthieu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987880#3987880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987880