[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Weird injection issue

lcoetzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 11:05:23 EST 2006

What I can see in the log file is that the bean (viewContentBean), which outjects the element initially (selectedGroupingForView) has been destroyed earlier[org.jboss.seam.interceptors.RemoveInterceptor] Stateful component was removed: viewContentBean

but it seems that the conversation is still restored:  [org.jboss.seam.core.Manager] Found conversation id in request parameter: 2
  | 2006-11-21 13:11:48,604 DEBUG [org.jboss.seam.core.Manager] Restoring conversation with id: 2
  | . Obviously it does not find the various things to inject (and throws the exception because of the required=true).

Still trying to decipher the log file to see why the conversation is still propagated...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987924#3987924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987924