[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Cannot view WSDL even when the deplyment was fine (Jboss-4.0

sandypm0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 11:55:21 EST 2006

I am using JBoss AS 4.0.1SP1. I have a few WAR files deployed. Isolation is turned ON, and ScanEnabled is OFF.

JBoss starts up fine, deploys all the war files without any errors. data directory and tmp directories are updated.

When i use jxm-console and try to view the WSDL, some of them show up but some don't. They give an error saying, the resource was not found. That particular WS's are not available.

Workaround - remove the affected war, then Scan using jmx-console. Then put back the war then re-scan using jmx-console. Or, Stop the WS through Jmx-console and then Start it back.

What if we do not have jmx-console?
Are there any known issues? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987939#3987939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987939